Galle Day Tour
Visit the fortified old city founded by Portuguese in the 16th century. Galle located in the the southwest coast of Sri Lanka.The Galle fort is a world heritage site and is the largest remaining fortress in Asia. Book your tour with us and make it memorable..
- You will be picked up from the from Katunayake Airport or hotel
- Travel to Galle
- En-route visit the Turtle Hatchery
- Boat Safari at Madu River
- Visit the Hikkaduwa Corals
- Lunch at Galle
- Visit the Galle Dutch Fort
- Visit the Colonial Buildings and Lighthouse
- Visit the Stick Fishermen
- Drive back to Hotel or Airport
- Clean and Air-Condition Luxury Vehicle.
- Entry Fee at the Visiting sites
We are operating this Galle day tour from Colombo, if you need this day tour from any other places in Sri Lanka, we can arrange according to your requirements.