Whale Watching by Sea
Every Morning from September to April boats running to see blue whales, Not only blue whales we have spotted bryde’s whale,sperm whale,killer whales & few types of dolphins time to time.
You are welcome to join with us to watch whales & dolphins in Mirissa Sri lanka….
- Most experienced crew.
- Fastest and biggest boats in the harbor.
- Three hull boats made out of fiber glass and with better compatibility.
- On board sanitary facilities.
- Biggest Insurance coverage.
- Equipped with all safety requirements.
- Life jackets, Life rings, First aids and Life guards are provided.
- Follows international code of conduct for whales and dolphin watching.
- Free WI-FI and internet facility.
- Card acceptance facility.
- Whale watching certificates for children.
- Free tickets for children.
- Breakfast and resting room for tour guides and drivers.
Every tour is accompanied and guided by our experienced crew who are glad to share their knowledge and provide guests with useful explanation throughout.10 people are currently working at the Mirissa Water Sports. All are young Sri Lankans from the coastal area affected by the tsunami. They all know the area very well and can point out interesting local features and sights.
All the crew have passed internationally recognized certificates in first aid, personal survival and fire fighting. A swimming teacher is also training them to perfect their swimming and life saving skills. The crew also follows English classes to serve our guests better. Computer lessons, marketing, small business management, basic bookkeeping and computer applications are also part of their training program.
Customers are requested to arrive at MWS by 6.15 am and vessels departing at 6.30 am
90 % sighting guaranteed
No refund will be made if no sightings but a free reschedule depends on the availability of seats
It is advised to take sea sickness tablets for customers those who are having troubles with sea sickness
Average trip takes 4 to 5 hours (Duration is vary depends on the distance and sighting location
Total refunds to be made if the vessels returned to the harbor in a hour due to a technical, bad weather or any other unavoidable circumstances
Parents with infants are advised to bring necessary foods and feeding supplies
Pregnant mothers and parents with children age below 3 are requested to obtain advises and approvals from a medical kdrfcwdoctor
All the passengers must wear safety jackets throughout the journey
60% spotting fish for sport fishing are guaranteed
Customers are to decide the trip hours for sport fishing
Discover Whales with Sri Lanka Tourism Hub.. BOOK YOUR SEATS…